Sunday, April 13, 2014

Two way radio prank

From reddit:

Okay, in early 1990, I worked for a volunteer-based security group. We didn't have a radio license for real walkie-talkies yet, so we had a set of headsets that worked off some common household frequencies. These frequencies were used for child's walkie-talkies, cheap cordless phones, drive-thru speakers, baby monitors, and such.

During an outdoor distance test, I picked up some lady's cordless phone where she talked about gross medical stuff, but she couldn't hear us to get her to stop.

So while testing a battery replacement, I picked up a two-way baby monitor in a nearby apartment. There was a baby fussing and the sound of some woman doing dishes. "I'll be right there, hon..." the woman said.

On a whim, I pushed "TALK" on my headset, and said with a loud, demonic voice, "**FEED. ME!**"

Then I heard the shattering of dishes.

That was hilarious when I was 21... but after reading this, I feel bad. :(

Sorry, lady stranger.

No comments :