Friday, March 7, 2014

IranianGenius comments on What are you favorite 'little things' in life?

  • Peeling the whole orange in one go.
  • Peeling the whole egg in one go.
  • Finishing composing a song (or finishing learning how to play a song).
  • Seeing "100%" written down on an assignment.
  • The boss saying "thank you."
  • The smile on my mom's face when she can tell I enjoyed her cooking.
  • Teaching children about basically anything.
  • Going up the down escalator.
  • Going down the up escalator.
  • Singing in the shower to an imaginary audience of thousands.
  • Shaving facial hair into different shapes and patterns before shaving the whole thing off.
  • Learning something new.
  • The crystalline nature of freshly fallen snow.
  • Hot chocolate on a cold winter day.
  • A fruit smoothie on a warm summer day.
  • Waking up and realizing you're not sick anymore.
  • The thought of the girl I'm into smiling because of me.
  • People who are willing to love and accept one another, in spite of their many differences.
  • A lone dandelion on a lawn of grass.
  • Smiles in general.
  • Hugs.
  • Giving a pedestrian at a crosswalk the right of way.
  • Someone helping me with groceries since I'm a dime short.
  • Helping someone with groceries who's a dime short.
  • The laughter of children.
  • When the chords in a song sound just right and resonate with my thoughts.
  • Sunrise.
  • Sunset.
  • Finding twenty bucks in your pocket.
  • Forgetting you left it there and finding it again that night.
  • Beating a personal high score at a video game.
  • Cleaning out papers after a semester of studying.
  • Finding an oddly shaped baby carrot.
  • Eating the airy puffballs that sometimes form on pizza.
  • Learning and performing a new taekwondo move (or dance move).
  • Beating my mile time.
  • Singing a song in public and having someone sing along with you.
  • The sound and feel of a perfect high five.
  • Cuddling.
  • Showing affection to someone who shows you hate.
  • When a girl is all dressed up for a formal night out.
  • When a girl has her hair up and is in sweats and doesn't care what she looks like.
  • Little boys in tuxedos.
  • Pets after you feed them.
  • The smell of rain.
  • The first minute in a hot shower.
  • When crises bring people together (ex: people hugging while crying).
  • When someone changes an opinion on a before strongly held belief
  • Closure
  • Finishing a great novel
  • Finishing a puzzle
  • The look on someone's face when he gets the punch line
  • Every time I see her name
  • Getting a new bench press record.
  • A girl complimenting anything about me.
  • Goosebumps as the breeze hits the back of my neck.
  • The first bite of a plump nectarine.
  • Seeing how many peas can fit stuck in my fork.
  • Taking my pants off after a long day.
  • When someone says "You made my day."
  • Complimenting someone.
  • The feeling of inertia as the plane descends.
  • Giving out halloween candy.
  • Getting a straight or a flush in poker.
  • Seeing an animal (even as simple as a deer or squirrel) in the wild.
  • Opening the door, the fly leaves, no flies enter.
  • The moment of meditation after I do something wrong.
  • Drawing a perfect circle with a compass.
  • Hitting green lights my whole way home.
  • Getting a call from a friend from long ago.
  • Writing handwritten letters, licking the envelopes, and mailing them.
  • When you climb to the top of the tree.
  • When you hike to the top of the hill.
  • When you wake up without hitting the snooze button.
  • The fog layering glasses when eating soup.
  • Seeing very old couples happy together.
  • Giving food to a patient at the hospital.
  • Giving a hug to someone who needs it.
  • When all of the popcorn pops.
  • When the sequel is somehow better than the original.
  • When there is someone to share the Kit Kat with.
  • The moment I slip on my lucky boxers.
  • The initial feeling of jumping into a puddle.
  • The sound of a leaf crackling while walking in the fall.
  • When she hits me up first.
  • The moment of silence after listening to a good song.
  • When I accomplish something someone told me I could never do.

No comments :