Sunday, February 23, 2014

Aqpwod comments on What is immediate red flag someone is not to be trusted?

No, you fucking listen here. The biggest pet peeve is not when someone rambles on and on in a circle, but it's when somebody initiates the conversation, goes on for twenty minutes and just ends up telling us his life story. It's annoying, no one wants to listen, and you'll just end up losing friends and alienating people. You reveal yourself as narcissistic and self centered, and it's some annoying shit because they're just fucking dickwads who should know better. I knew a lot of dickwads. They were fucking assholes who treated me like I was some second class shit. For a while, I actually believed them. Then I stopped, regained control of myself, and learned how to love myself. Eventually, I learned how to move on, and even get a girlfriend. This reminds me of the time that I walked down the stairs with my girlfriend in my arms, and then I suddenly tripped and fell, taking her down with me. Anyway, I landed on her, and it was extremely painful for both of us. She ended up going into the hospital with several broken bones, while I got off with a few bruises. I couldn't live with myself knowing that I hurt her, so I vowed to never let anything like that happen again. The most annoying part, however, was how she would do nothing but talk to me, about how it was all my fault, and how I should pay for it. That's how I broke my right hand. Anyway, I talked to the doctor, and he would do nothing but talk and talk and talk about some shit that I didn't even understand. Like medical lingo shit. I don't remember what he said, but I'm sure it was pretty funny, like wheeee. It was pretty funny. I can take a joke. I sometimes like to think I'm a pretty funny guy. I think I am a funny guy. No one is going to read this all, so no one can see this statement: Penis cock noodle. I get most of my jokes from the internet, but that doesn't bother me. I'm not a comedian or anything, but the way I tell them would be pretty good. Sometimes, I'll ramble on and on about how brilliant I am. But yes, my point is, if you want to ramble on and on about some shit we don't care about, then you shouldn't even bother talking to people, because obviously, you have proven that your social life is as disastrous as your conversation. Hitler maybe rambled, but at least he had class and power. He wrote a fucking book on it, you know. Pissed off a lot of fucking people, before they got their shit together but yeah. Speaking of which, I wonder how many tearcups they used on Hitler when their armies rolled into Berlin. That was some serious butt fucking, except there was not enough lube to prepare him for that. It was a good thing that happened, though. Imagine if Stalin didn't get his shit together. Maybe we'd see an Empire twice as big as Rome in the maps. That would be weird, wouldn't it? You know what's weird, actually? That I'm just rambling on and on, just for the sake of talking. I mean, I think I spent an upwards of 15 minutes writing this already. I guess I'm just trying to prove your point. I guess I am a douche, or a prick. Who am I kidding? I'm a nobody. I just do this shit to get karma and gold. If only I put so much effort into my assessments, then everything would be much better. What am I doing now? It's like midnight from where I'm at, I should probably get to bed. There's work to do, so I don't know what I'm doing typing here. I don't know. I guess I'll just end here, forget about everything. I'm not suicidal or anything, I'm just saying that if in any case some guy were to run in and shoot me in the head, I guess I wouldn't mind. Maybe I'm one of those people who want to go to sleep and never wake up again. That would be nice wouldn't it? I should sleep. I'm just writing on and on to prove a point and for what? This'll get buried, and no one will read it. I'm just preaching to a fucking choir. Fuck it. I have math homework here that needs doing, I shouldn't be talking here. Talking here just proves your point. People are dicks when they ramble on and on, not letting other people getting in the conversation. It's just all about them, and they never let anyone interrupt them.
But yes, people who ramble on and on are dicks.

No comments :