Monday, June 24, 2013

"carcolepsy" : keozen comments on What is the closest thing you have to a superpower?

keozen comments on What is the closest thing you have to a superpower?:
keozen [+1]   ago
Not me but my SO. She has the ability to sleep perfectly comfortably in any moving vehicle within three minutes of sitting down until she gets to wherever she's going. No matter where she's a passenger, cars, busses, trains, planes, etc.
She says it's like a shitty version of teleportation, she sits down, closes her eyes then the next time she opens them she's where she wanted to be.
We were on a plane to Istanbul last year and she was asleep before we left the terminal and I didn't get to speak to her again until we touched down. I swear, it's like travelling on my own.
TL;DR My SO has the superpower of "Crappy Teleportation"

No comments :