Wednesday, May 2, 2012

God created Heaven and Earth

In the Beginning, God created Heaven and Earth. Then He created man.

God said, "Adam, I want you to do something for me."
Adam replied, "Gladly, what do You want me to do?"

God said, "Go down into that valley."
And Adam asked, "What is a valley?". So God explained it to him.

Then God said, "Cross the river."
And Adam asked, "What is a river?". So God explained it to him.

Then God said, "Go over to the hill."
And Adam asked, "What is a hill?". So God explained that to him.

Then He told Adam, "On the other side of the hill you will find a cave."
And Adam asked, "What is a cave?". And God explained that to him.

Then God said, "In the cave you will find a Woman."
And Adam asked, "What is a woman?". So God explained woman to him

Then God said, "I want you to reproduce."
And Adam said, "How do I do that?". So God explained that to him.

So off went Adam, down into the valley, across the river, and over the hill, and into the cave and found the woman.

In about fifteen minutes, Adam was back.

God patiently asks, "Yes... how can I help you?"

And Adam asks, "What's a headache?"

No comments :