Thursday, May 3, 2012

Free Living Expenses

A man walks into a pharmacy and asks to talk to a male pharmacist.

The woman behind the counter explains that she and her sister own the store, and there are no males employed there. She asks if there is something she can help the gentleman with.

The man says that it is something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist.

The female pharmacist assures him that she is completely professional and whatever it is that he needs to discuss, he can be confident that she will treat him with the highest level of professionalism.

The man agrees and begins by saying, "This is tough for me to discuss, but I have a permanent erection. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. So I was wondering what you could give me for it?"

The pharmacist says, "Just a minute. I'll go talk to my sister."

When she returns, she says, "We discussed it at length and the absolute best we can do is, 1/3 ownership in the store, a company car, and $3000 a month living expenses."

No comments :